Shadetreeforums

Go Back   Shadetreeforums > HOSTED PRIVATE FORUMS: > BlackForestShepherds.com > BLACK FOREST SHEPHERDS > SHEPHERD OWNER'S FORUM

SHEPHERD OWNER'S FORUM Own a Shepherd? Post your story & pictures.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:57 AM

Default Our new puppy Geno!

Since I was a little girl, our family has had German Shepherd dogs. We had both males and females and all were great family companions. We traveled all over to get our German Shepherds. Finally at the age of 30, I got my own German Shepherd. My father always told me he would buy me one. I have wanted one for a long time, but never was really in the position to care for a Shepherd financially. After having my son two years ago, buying our house last year, and settling in, it was time for our own family German Shepherd. We purchased a male from Black Forest Shepherds in Chestertown NY from Zhanna and Perry! Our puppy Geno has become a quick important member of our family. His quality and temperament is of the best I have ever seen! At 12 weeks, he was fully potty trained and already protective of our home and family. In addition, he is the friendliest dog you could ask for, when he is suppose to be, and would greet anyone who is willing to give him some love. I would highly recommend Black Forest Shepherd's to anyone looking for a quality, loveable pal to add to your family! Thanks so much for our awesome new dog! We will definitely be back to buy more !