Shadetreeforums

Go Back   Shadetreeforums > HOSTED PRIVATE FORUMS: > CacysFineArt.com > CACY'S FINE ART > NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Old 06-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Admin - CFA

Default The Red Lion Hotel Art Showing

The show for Red Lion Hotel was cancelled in order to have enough works for the grand opening of "Gallery of the Finest!" Will have grand opening the first week in August. Directly across the street from Rubio's in Aztec., on main street. We will have live Blues Band in the Garden, fresh food , and drinks.See ya there!

Last edited by yvonne; 10-15-2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Way Past
Old 10-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Admin - CFA

It has been a very long time since i posted any new news. Life has a way of throwing you on different curves...The roughest one has been the past 4 years of loosing a very dear sweet Sister. I am just now pulling my life back together. With a new path and a new direction, I am ready to move forward. I am fortunate to have great friends and family to pull me back up off the floor. Michael, my Web Designer and dear friend, have decided to give my Website a New Look, and a new direction for Success. I am currently working on a new sculpture, and plan to have a Fine Art Show the First Sat. in December of 2017. 2018 Is going to be nothing but pure Success! I look forward to net working with all of you that find your way to my Web Site. May this be a prosperous and healthy new year for all of us! Thank you for your Interest, and Please come back to visit often! There will always be new creations to check out! From my Staff and myself, we wish nothing but the best and Blessings for each and every one of you. Respectfully, Yvonne D. Cacy